1. I'm an elementary art teacher that says "don't worry, it doesn't
have to be perfect. Just DO YOUR BEST..." about 400 times a day.
2. I like to play in a clean room, but I LOVE making messes.
3. I'm crazy about Tina and Patti
4. I like salty way better than sweet.
5. I have a community education addiction. Belly dancing, stained
glass, pottery, photography, basic home repair...
6. I wear overalls several times a week despite the fact that they
might make me look like a desperate slob.
7. I have the sweetest husband that there ever could be.
8. After living in Japan for two years, I finally know that
Minneapolis is my home and why.
9. One of the sweetest THRILLS in life is to score some booty at the
local thrift store, garage sale or dumpster, especially if with my dear
10. I believe in expressing myself through punctuation!!! I'm also a
huge fan of the "..."
11. I need 8 hours a night and strong coffee in the morning.
12. I drift closer toward the craftsy than the artsy.
13. I'm in a constant state of growing my hair out.
14. I have celebrity crushes on Hugh Grant and Christian Slater.
15. I'd like to start a Mona Lisa collection.
16. I cringe every time someone asks me where I got my under-grad.
Think CONSERVATIVE, RELIGIOUS, BARFola.
17. I cry easily.
18. I'd like to be a mom someday.
19. I can't really tell good wine from bad wine. The best I've ever
had was from a box in the park and it stained my jeans.
20. My students can tell you all about VanGogh, Mattisse, Kandinsky,
Oldenberg, and how important it is to not give put-downs... especially